Femibelly.pl provides the following methods in which Customers can collect their purchase:
- Postal– via: Poczta Polska (Polish Postal Service) (Package+) – the package is delivered by a courier of the Polish Postal Service. If the addressee is not present at the time of delivery, the courier shall leave a notification which can be later used to collect your package at your local post office. In accordance with the declaration of the carrier, the package will be delivered within 2 days after it is posted.
- Courier parcel– via: Delivery company (DPD) – the parcel is delivered by a courier. In accordance with the declaration of the carrier the package will be delivered within 1 day after it is posted. If the addressee is not present at the time of delivery the courier will attempt to deliver the package 3 times.
- Personal collection available at: Projekt Ubezpieczenia, ul. Przyjaciół Żołnierza 128 B, 71-670 Szczecin on working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. If you wish to collect your purchased Goods in person, the Goods will be ready to be collected by the Customer within 2 working days.
The cost of delivery is:
- PLN 14,00 (including VAT) – in the case of delivery company (DPD)
- PLN 14,00 (including VAT) – in case of Poczka Polska (Parcel+)
- Collecting the Goods by the Customer is free of charge
Deliveries to other countries
We ship goods (within Europe) via Polish Postal Service only to countries listed below in the table.
We do not sent packages to Germany due to the patent law.
Package delivery cost is as follows:
- EUR 9 (including VAT) – Polish Postal Service (Global Express)
The presented cost of delivery to other countries is a unit cost for a single package not exceeding the weight of 0.5 kg.
We do not send the packages that are payable on pick-up to other countries.
|Lp.||Country of destination||Estimated time required to complete the service: D+n*|
* D – day of sending the package
* n – number of working days between the day of sending and delivery